6. maj 2012

Still no camera + weekend update




Shirt - Bik Bok / Jeans - BlankNYC / Shoes - Underground / Rings - Gina Tricot & Bik Bok

As you can see I haven't found my camera yet, and I found out why - it is laying at my dads! So I wont have it until this Wednesday.

Also, as many danish people know, we had a three day weekend this weekend, so here's a little update of what I have been doing, since I haven't had the time or inspiration to blog this weekend :)
Thursday: School was done around 2:30-ish, so that was pretty nice. In the afternoon I went to the beach and had a ice-cream with my friend Oliver.
Friday: Didn't really do much all day, cleaned my room a little bit, relaxed.
Saturday: I went to dinner with my girls, Dina, Cille and Alex. Afterwards Cille, Alex and I went to hang out for a couple of drinks with our friends Morten and Tim, at Morten's house.
Sunday (today): Done homework, and gone out to dinner with my mother, brother and our American friend Alison. Just got home :)
Hope you all had a great weekend!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar