26. maj 2012

Photo-stream from this week




Monday: Dinner for the first time outside this year, and baby brother got an outdoor bath :)



Tuesday: Went to the beach, had some fruit, ate dinner with Alina and Stine, and in the night went to the school to watch a show the seniors performed.


Wednesday: Super duper relaxing day, with hair up and being in the yard. Just one little trip to the ice-cream house by the lake with my brothers.

Thursday: I went for the first oral year-test at school, and took care of my baby brother after that.



Friday: Went for a check at the doctors, hung out with Simone who helped take care of the little bastards all night. Lots of candy were involved in this ;)


Today: A little picture of our street, today I hung out in the yard with my family and we also went for a quick trip to the beach.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar