10. aug. 2012

A few things I got in Roskilde this Wednesday

Cowboysbag - 960.00 DKK

Hilfiger - 899.00 Dkk

Hilfiger - 599.00 DKK
AND, a little bit about my plans this weekend:
Today - I went for lunch with some of my family to celebrate my mothers 25th anniversary working in the bank Nordea. Congratulations to her! :) Later my cousin is having her go-away party, because she will in two weeks be leaving for New Hampshire for a whole year :( the party is going to be so much fun though, I will post my outfit picture of what I am wearing one of these next days!
Tomorrow - Recovering from the party, and having a little sister-brother night with my oldest brother, because my mother is going out.
Sunday - I will be hanging out with my cousin all day, and in the evening I am going to see Lasse :)

So I will be a little bit busy this weekend!
Hope you also got a lot of fun plans for your weekend, enjoy! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar