2. jul. 2012

I'm wide awake

Keiley and I

Brook, Konni, Jordyn and I

Konni and Brook

Yesterday I hung out with Keiley and Brook, and then in the night Brook and I had to go pick up Konni in Spokane airport. Her flight was delayed, so we decided to stay the night at a hotel in Spokane.
Today we had breakfast at Denny's before we drove home from Spokane. When we got home we went down by the lake for an hour, and then we drove to Wanatchee to watch a baseball game. Now we just got home, and we are headed to bed. It's been two loooong days.
Tomorrow we will go cliff jumping all day. Should be fun!

Remember to follow me on twitter and instagram where I daily upload pictures and posts from this trip, other than the ones I post here on the blog. Find me under the name: caroschubert

Hope everyone else is enjoying their summer!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar