5. jan. 2012

Another one of the busy weekends


Friday: School from 10-16, then I am hanging out with my good old friend Sarah, and later when I am home Simone will come over and stay the night, because we are up and out early the next day!
Saturday: Simone and I are leaving around 10.30 for a little day-trip to Sweden (Malmö), shopping, good food and just hang out in the cozy city. Cille might go with us, which would just be great. Later that night I am going to an 18th birthday, which has a theme - we will all be dressed like ''Holger'' (Idk what I think of that idea), but I have tried to find a best outfit trying to look alike him.
Sunday: My grandpa turned 70 on New Years Eve, so we are having a big lunch for him with a lot of friends - should be great!
Hope you guys have great plans too! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar